Kate James is an author, speaker & life coach
Kate is the author of three best-selling personal development books, Believe in Yourself & Do What You Love, Be Mindful & Simplify Your Life and Change How You Think & Be Happier Now.
Utilising teachings from Positive Psychology, mindfulness, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy and a range of other tools, Kate speaks to corporate groups and works with leaders to help them discover their direction and define their own version of a fulfilling and meaningful life.
- Understand your unique strengths
- Define your own leadership style
- Gain clarity about your career and life direction
- Discover a greater degree of self-awareness
- Overcome limiting beliefs and behaviours
- Create a life that has purpose and meaning