DISCOVER AND GROW YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS
With over 25 years of business management experience working for filmmakers, architects and designers, Kate offers business coaching for small business owners.
- Develop a vision for your ideal business and create a plan to get you started.
- Identify your ideal client and learn how to get your marketing message right.
- Create systems that will free up your time so you’re not working until midnight.
- Develop a simple but workable marketing plan and the confidence to sell without being ‘salesy’.
- Understand your unique strengths (and what you really should be delegating).
- Network in a way that will make you comfortable.
- Balance being creative with the boring parts of running a business (like managing your money).
- Create a business that is profitable.
- Balance business and life.
WHO IS YOUR BUSINESS COACHING FOR?
Kate’s business coaching and small business mentoring programs are for clients who have started or would like to start their own creative or wellness business. You’ll get the most from this program if you’re:
- interested in creating a small business that has some ‘soul’ in it.
- the kind of person who values relationships as much as making a profit.
- someone who is hoping to make a positive difference in the world.
- need some support to move beyond your limiting-beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviours.
- willing (and able) to put in the work in order to make your business succeed.
THE BUSINESS COACHING PROGRAM
With over 17 years experience working as a business coach and 30 years as a mother and wife, Kate understands the challenges that go with juggling all of the aspects of business and life. She offers a comprehensive three-month coaching program to help you make your small business successful and satisfying.
Business coaching is generally tax deductible – please check with your accountant.
Get in touch to book an introductory phone consultation.