Kate works with clients who are looking to find career direction. The coaching program focuses on any or all of the following.
- Clarify your ideal role.
- Build your self-belief and confidence.
- Overcome ‘imposter syndrome’.
- Understand your unique strengths.
- Reconnect you with the things you’re passionate about.
- Bring a range of passions together to create a new business.
- Create a more balanced and meaningful life.
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
Kate’s clients are people who know how to fit into mainstream culture, but sometimes feel that there’s something missing in the traditional version of success. Some say they suffer from perfectionism or ‘imposter syndrome’ and many are struggling to find balance. You can read more about Kate’s ideal client here.
ABOUT THE CAREER COACHING PROGRAM
With over 16 years experience working as a career coach and 30 years as a mother and wife, Kate understands the challenges that go with juggling all of the aspects of career and life. She offers a comprehensive three-month coaching program to help you clarify your ideal role and help you on your way.
Get in touch to book an introductory phone consultation.